Thursday, April 24, 2008

Roses and Thorns

Things I Love This Week
  • plum blossoms
  • lemurs
  • cheddar cheese melted on Triscuits
  • Happy Colas
  • the smell of whatever is blooming outside my apartment
  • The phonetically spelled comic books that Emma's been writing
  • The taste of the Jamaica I taught myself to make
  • Abby's self portraits

Things I Hate This Week
  • My Beautiful Mommy (just wait, the image will change every 10 seconds - I think. Otherwise, click the link!) http://www.newsweek.com/id/132536
  • when people over-fake tan - a little orange is good, but please don't make yourself look like a Cheeto
  • the way Vans feel on my feet after a long walk
  • competitive parenting
  • the knitting project that I worked on ALOT when I was at a conference, but has been sitting on my bookshelf, untouched, ever since
  • when the times on my cell phone and computer are off by a couple of minutes. How is that possible?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i know i'd love the extra adolescent stress of knowing my mom would love me more if i were prettier and had better hooters.