Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Wouldn't Lick There, Either

Abby and I were having brunch together this morning. She was eating a bowl of blueberries and commented that only she liked them. I disagreed, saying everyone in our family enjoys them. She begged to differ, so I reminded her that Leo, Emma, and I all like berries. She said, "But Acorn and Isaac don't like them!!!" So I said, "But they're cats, so what do they know about fruit?"

She started talking about how great the cats are, and how much they do know, so I asked if she'd like to be a cat. Her reply?

"No way!!! They lick their own heinies! I don't want to lick my poop!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, how we miss you abby! and emma and jen and leo and isaac and acorn. any chance you'd want to move back here? if not you can just come for parker's birthday party!
the durrant-wests

Anonymous said...

we would also like to add that isaac and acorn's heinies and general "undersides" are very, very stinky. not very lickable indeed. good thinking abby.
the durrant-wests