Friday, May 9, 2008

Randomness

1. Best joke ever, courtesy of an avant garde classmate of Emma's.
Q. What did the broccoli say to the apple?
A. Dolphin

I love the simplicity, the multiple meanings, the shadings of amusement. It's like 40 year port for humor.

2. Do you know about the Duggars? They're those God fearing people who shunned birth control and have a herd of kids that they homeschool and name J-names? The Duggars are expecting their 18th child. Holy crap on a cracker. Can you believe that shit? 18 pet fish would piss me off. Imagine the laundry. Think about the laundry!!!!

3. It's almost cherry season! I can't wait!

4. Got a haircut and dye job today. My hair is almost blonde. It's pretty sassy.

5. Abby gave me the highest compliment today. While Leo is a "bad dog," I am a "special unicorn." Yes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for special unicorns! Also...I would love to see a photo of said sassy hair.

xo,

Jenny